NDIS Information Forums
Do you need support navigating the NDIS journey for yourself or the person you care for?
We can help! Our free NDIS Information Forums are designed to provide clarity, knowledge and confidence about the NDIS.
We focus on the practical information – what you need to know, and do, to be best prepared for the NDIS.
Our NDIS information forums typically include:
- An overview of the NDIS: what it is, why it has been implemented and what it means for you and your family
- A step by step guide about what to expect in the planning process – what happens, how to prepare, questions to ask, what you will be asked – from experts who have helped hundreds of families through the process
- The opportunity to ask any questions relevant to you or your circumstances during a Q&A session
- A pre-planning workshop using a resource designed to prepare you for your NDIS planning meeting. In small groups, a local Endeavour Foundation staff member will step you through the pre-planning booklet and answer any questions you may have
- Free resources and an information pack to take away with you, plus a contact sheet for local staff who can answer any further questions you may have after the forum
The forums are:
- About 2.5 – 3 hours long and you will connect with local staff who can continue to support you, if you wish.
- Free of charge
- Held in regions before the NDIS rolls out
- Open to anyone who would like to attend – you don't have to be an Endeavour Foundation customer
Check back soon for more dates and locations!
For more information on our free forums call 1800 112 112.
Additionally for up-to-date information on NDIS-related events held by the NDIA and state governments, please click on your region
here and look for the link under ‘NDIS Events’.
What attendees say about the forums:
"It was the best session I have attended about the NDIS."
"Thank you all SO much!"
"Loved someone with knowledge sitting with group for discussions. Steered discussion and engaged everyone into conversation. Lots of valuable info from this."
"Well presented – clear without overloading on info."
"Excellent size, which enabled our questions to be answered and understood."
"Very well conducted. Good concise information. Well thought out."
"Take away brochures and materials are great."
Find out more
Articles and information on
the NDIS and disabilities
Go to locator
Find a Disability Service in your area
with our handy locator