Endeavour Foundation regularly hosts free NDIS Information Forums designed to take away some of the confusion and in preparation for the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
Over 1,600 people have attended Endeavour Foundation's NDIS Information Forums across Australia since they started in 2014. These sessions are designed to provide clarity, knowledge and confidence about the NDIS.
Our NDIS information forums typically include:
- An overview of the NDIS: what it is, why it has been implemented and what it means for you and your family
- A step by step guide about what to expect in the planning process - what happens, how to prepare, questions to ask, what you will be asked - from experts who have helped hundreds of families through the process
- The opportunity to ask any questions relevant to you or your circumstances during a Q&A session
- A pre-planning workshop using a resource designed to prepare you for your NDIS planning meeting. In small groups, a local Endeavour Foundation staff member will step you through the pre-planning booklet and answer any questions you may have
- Free resources and an information pack to take away with you, plus a contact sheet for local staff who can answer any further questions you may have after the forum.
The forums are:
- About 2.5 - 3 hours long and you will connect with local staff who can continue to support you, if you wish.
- Free of charge
- Held in NDIS trial sites before they are rolled out
- Open to anyone who would like to attend - you don't have to an Endeavour Foundation customer.
NDIS Information Kiosks
Want more information about the NDIS? Would you like to talk to someone about what the NDIS will mean for you?
Our information kiosks in locations where the NDIS is being rolled are out designed to:
- Answer your NDIS questions one-on-one, and help cut through any confusion
- Let you know about services in work, learning and relationships that are available to you under the NDIS
- Provide you with information that you can take away about how the NDIS will affect you.
All future dates will be announced on our NDIS events page, and you can register your interest for future forums or NDIS events here
Find out more
Articles and information on
the NDIS and disabilities
Go to locator
Find a Disability Service in your area
with our handy locator