Social & Community Participation
Being connected to our communities and social participation contributes to our sense of wellbeing, purpose and quality of life.
If you’re keen to try a new activity, make new friends or just to get out and about more, we have many options available to you. You can choose to do more of the things you already enjoy or to get out of your comfort zone and try something new.
What would you like to do? It’s up to you!
- Maybe join a social group or other community activity?
- Learn how to use public transport or to drive?
- Play an instrument or sing in a choir?
- Go to the footy or the movies?
- Learn social media skills?
- Personal development?
- Join a gym or dance class?
- Help others in some way?
We can support you in whatever you’d like to do, so just ask - the options really are limitless!
Find out more
Articles and information on
the NDIS and disabilities
Go to locator
Find a Disability Service in your area
with our handy locator