NDIS in NSW
- Trial site covers the Hunter region for people living in the local government areas of Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and Maitland.
- 3,000 participants in Newcastle from 1 July 2013.
- 2,000 participants in Lake Macquarie from 1 July 2014.
- 5,000 participants in Maitland from 1 July 2015.
- Full roll-out of the NDIS from July 2016 and by July 2018, all eligible New South Wales residents will be covered.
NSW roll out timeline:
For more information about NDIS events near you, visit our Information Forums page or the NSW Government's calendar of events here.
To find out more:
Email us: here
Call us on: 1800 112 112
Visit NDIS website: www.ndis.gov.au/about-us/our-sites/nsw